Friday, May 13, 2011

in {love}

Its true.  I am. For Mother's Day I was gifted something that is very special to me and it has lived up to its hype!  Its this bad boy:


The Silhouette SD.  A crafty MUST as I have quickly found out.  I finally busted it out yesterday and tried my hand at it and I was even more impressed watching it do its magic.  I am now going to become dangerous with this thing.  It cuts paper, vinyl, and fabric.  The company also has a variety of different media that it can handle even including temporary tattoos.  Not sure why/when that would apply to me, but good to know!  {haha, apply...tattoo...didn't mean it, promise} Like I said, its getting dangerous.  Soon I foresee everything in my house being labeled, monogrammed, tagged and otherwise identified.  Watch out!  In the meantime it is helping to make some details of the baby girl's birthday absolutely PERFECT!  Her pearl party is going to be great and I just can't wait to celebrate it.  Perhaps in the next 3 weeks I will come to grips with the fact that our Miss H is one.  Perhaps.  Or maybe not.  I haven't decided.

Off to cut more paper.  I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment