Tuesday, April 10, 2012

-a litte of this - a little of that-

Its already April 10th.  I'm already going to the baby doctor every 2 weeks.  Easter has already come and gone.  Miss H's birthday HAS to be next on my radar.  I suppose I should also prepare slightly for the arrival of Miss C.  STOP THE WORLD, I WANT TO GET OFF.  No I don't.  I'm enjoying it to the fullest, but if I could just get my hands on the knob and slow us down a bit the tightness in my chest might fade.  On to updates, I will let pictures that are clogging up my computer and begging to be released lead the way...


Harper needed to experience the joy of flying a kite - so we did just that!


 i love being a spectator when he's teaching her something!


twins.  With heads cocked in the same angle :)



April 1st rolled around and we had to continue a tradition...
April 1, 2010 (the day we picked up our dear Marilyn.  That's H in my belly!)


April 1, 2011 (Just back from a car show, H is now 10 months old!)


April 1, 2012 (H is 22 months old - and dang, that woman is pregnant AGAIN!
7 months pregnant with C!)

Easter arrived! 
H checking out what the Bunny brought



Max's bunny I made





butterflies on our wall behind the table


thoroughly THRILLED with her giant rubber duck from Bubbe and Papa


H and Max


making sure they have a reason to hate us someday















eggs ripe for the hunting





Lo and her Daddy very focused on  their technique



That catches us up mostly...onto the 500 other things I should be doing instead of waiting for pictures to upload...

No comments:

Post a Comment