Tuesday, March 5, 2013

test, test, 1, 2, 3...

(I'm choosing to ignore the time that has past since the last update.  Please allow me to continue to drop the ball and ignore it.  Thanks, Management)


I have holes to fill in, but quickly - the C monster is 9 months old!  Or will be in 9 days, but today was her appt and so we have stats.  drumroll

15lbs 7oz
26" in length
17 1/2 " head size

What does this all mean?
A.  She is in the 5th percentile for weight
B.  She is in the 5th percentile for height
C.  She is in the 75th percentile for head size
D.  She is an adorable Q-Tip
E.  The mystery still remains why she seems bigger to me than her sister at this age when the exact opposite is true.  Clothes fit her sooner than they did H, or maybe I was squeezing her into too small of clothes for too long, but I don't think so.  H at 9 months

fin.  Many more things to come.  maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment